Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Silly Spit-Up

 I have decided that Mason is the cutest most funny baby ever (don't worry I'm not at all biased). So today he was taking a nap next to me and after he had been asleep for a little while, I decided that I wanted to take a little snooze too. I had started to doze off and of course he decided that it was time to wake up. He was being really happy and just kicking next to me so I just layed there with my eyes still closed for for a few more minutes. After about 15 minutes I decided that I better get up and play with my neglected child. When I looked at him this is what I saw...
He had spit-up all over; which is not unusual for him. He usually cries when he spits up, but not this time. He was laying there happy as can be. I couldn't help but laugh. He just looked up at me smiling, probably thinking I was crazy or something. Isn't he so sweet? Even with a bunch of spit-up all over him. Who knows, I might just let him spit-up on himself more often if it makes him this happy! Oh the joys of being a mother! 

3 comments:

  1. Im so happy and excited about this new blog! You and Mason (and Adam) are the cutest! I want too see you guys so bad.. its been way too long wouldnt you say? Call me next time youre with Erin!

    Mason is adorable! Love you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad your back and blogging again! That little Mason is so cute! Can't wait for his little girlfriend to arrive!! :)

    Let's get together again soon! We're on a roll this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You Dahls are way cute! And I am yet to see your baby! I hope I see you soon! Sense Jordan veto's my baby idea for now, I can babysit Mason and Ben while you and the Cooks go on a date.

    ReplyDelete