Mason is 5 months old now! He is still so much fun, and is getting so big. Here are some pictures of him at 5 months (5 1/2 months to be exact).
Such a sweet baby!
Love Him! He needs to stop growing.
He is such a goof! Adam found him asleep in the back of the car one day like this.
Fun Facts at 5 Months
- He weighs about 17lbs
- Loves to stand up
- Will belly laugh for his daddy, but hardly ever for mommy (this makes me sad ).
- Loves going places. If we are in the house all day he gets fussy.
- Loves being outside. We'll sometimes sit on the front porch and just watch cars drive by. He loves it.
- Likes going jogging with mommy in his jogging stroller.
- Can roll from tummy to back, and getting close from back to tummy.
- Likes sitting in his bumbo
- Is starting to like rice cereal a little more.
- Laughs if he gets startled
- Always smiles. He is such a happy baby. We sometimes have to take him out of sacrament meeting at church because he is squealing and talking so loud. I guess that's better than him crying.
- Likes to be put to sleep sitting up now.
- Blows raspberries