Monday, January 31, 2011

Blessing Day!

So I almost forgot to post about Mason's blessing. What a terrible mother i am, but I guess better late than never! Mason James Dahl was blessed on January 2, 2011 by his daddy. It was such a special, beautiful day and Mason of course looked so cute in his little blessing outfit. Just like any mother, I was hoping he would do good and not cry during the blessing. He did perfect and did not make a peep. We had a lot of support from family, friends, and grandparents. After the blessing we went over to my parents house for some lunch. We had a variety of soups, salad, bread, and desserts. Here are some pictures of the day! Of course I am terrible with pictures, so sorry if you were there and I did not get a picture of you.

Mommy, Daddy and Mason after the blessing at the church
Mason in his slippery blessing outfit. He kept sliding down while we were taking his picture!
 Grandpa Dahl
 Favorite Auntie Hailey
 Grandma and Grandpa Harris
 Hanging out with Uncle Adam
Another family picture

1 comment:

  1. Little Mason looks so handsome in his blessing outfit! Congratulations, what a special day.

    ReplyDelete