Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Our Little Jumping Bean

We decided that Mason needed a new toy. He already has a ton of toys, but I guess that is just one of the perks of being the first baby. I wanted to get him something that didn't require he lay on his back. I felt like he was always on his back, which made me worried that he would get a flat head and end up having to wear one of those helmets... I am a little paranoid about this. Anyways, I decided to look for a "Johnny Jump-Up" for him. I actually wanted to buy him one of those exersaucer things, but we are running out of space in our little townhouse and I figured this would be much easier to store. He loves standing, and is such a stiff baby I thought this would be perfect. So, I went to Babies-R-Us and they wanted 50+ dollars for one!  I was not planning on paying this much, and hate the feeling of being ripped off. I thought that there must be a cheaper one without all the bells and whistles of the ones at Babies-R- Us. I continued to look and ended up finding one for 20 bucks at Target! Score! We hooked it up, put the babe in, and let him go to town! He was a little unsure  at first and just sucked on his hand. He still hasn't got the whole jumping thing down, but loves being able to stand. He also loves when we swing him back and forth in it.

Not sure what to think about this new contraption. 
 Starting to warm up to the idea after getting a little help bouncing from Mom and Dad.
 Loving swinging back and forth with Daddy.
Everything is much more fun when your fist is in your mouth.

I forgot about this last picture, but wanted to post it. Mason sweats all the time. He sweats when he eats, sleeps and plays. After waking up from his nap one morning on our bed, I picked him up and found this huge sweat spot. I thought it was so funny and had to take a picture.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I need to get jarris one of those jumping things..

    ReplyDelete